Lovingly restored and decorated to a very high standard, this period property with medieval vaulted ceilings and many original details, sits within its own walled gardens overlooking the ancient church of St Madoc.
First mentioned as a Rectory in 1352, painstakingly restored to its former glory using lime based mortars, plasters and paints, this house is full of character and interest. Glebe House is situated in the heart of the village of Nolton.
Within the grounds we have a good size gravel car park.
All the bedrooms have lovely views, comfortable beds, digital radios and a variety of books to fill in those quieter moments.
We have four bedrooms in Glebe House which we have named after the local Islands.